For more details, reach our Ninewells Radiology and Imaging Department directly on 0112 049 924
- Computed Tomography Scan (CT Scan)
- Ultra Sound Scan
- State-of-the-art technology is available to provide trustworthy results in ultra sound scanning, where superb micro vascular imagery is included to investigate the tiny vessels clearly.
- Specialised to ensure the well-being and comfort of our patients, in our mammogram facility the patient can control the pressure exerted on the breast according to their comfort. Our mammogram provides crystal clear 3D imaging without exposing the patient to increased radiation.
- Moreover, contrast mammogram can be done at Ninewells for further evaluation of breast lesions by enhancing the clarity.
- In addition, the in-built biopsy arm of the mammogram machine detects the lesions and takes images of the biopsy alone.